Thursday, July 15, 2010

Telepathy and Psychic Development

I'm trying out and testing a new format I acquired rights to use to put up article sites to post helpful articles on various topics - in this case, the mind control topics we cover like telepathy, psychic development, psychic influence, remote viewing, and remote influencing.

The new site is here at http://telepathyandpsychicdevelopment.mindcontrolstuff.com and I've got an article up and running right now. I will probably post here when I get another article added.

I'm not sure if I like the site template or not; it's just one of those experiment things I'm doing. I might decide later to just take all the articles and post them here and over at the Mind Control Resources blog.

Anyway the first article is a basic informational article about the site and about telepathy training and psychic development.

Check it out if you want. Here's the link again: http://telepathyandpsychicdevelopment.mindcontrolstuff.com

Thanks for tuning in!

Sincerely,
Jim Knippenberg
ESP, Mind Control, Kahuna Mind, Remote Viewing, Remote Influence, and Dream Invaders Trainer

No comments: