Saturday, April 29, 2006

Meet Women Anytime Anywhere

This is funny. I've been doing mental programming to have women hit on me, just to see what happens.

So Friday night, I'm at a gas station / convenience store to get a fountain diet Mountain Dew, and as I get out of my truck, this hot chick in the car next to me in the parking lot starts talking to me, even though she's with two guys.

And a couple of days ago, a nice looking red-head at a bbq place starts flirting with me...

I could tell you how I programmed, but then I would have to charge you money! :-) Just kidding...

Dr. La Tourrette does have a post on "broadcasting" to send your message on the non-local universe to all the women (or men) who fit your criteria. You should check out his yahoogroup. Go to yahoogroups.com and search for mindmastery-essentialskills.

Well, heck, it's almost 7 am here, and I have to get up soon to go hit some neighborhood yard / garage sales.

Have a fun day!

Jim Knippenberg
www.mindcontrolresources.com

No comments: