Friday, April 28, 2006

Welcome To The Mind Control Central Blog

Hi!

Welcome to the MindControl Central Blog! I'm Jim Knippenberg, and I am an author with two ebooks for sale, audio CD's, and also DVD's and training manuals. I own the website www.mindcontrolresources.com which you should definitely check out! And you can also check out my free newsletter at www.mindcontrolresources.com .

And as you've probably already guessed, I'm a big fan of mind control techniques. I've been studying mind control for seduction to seduce women, self-hypnosis, self-help, and just to get more fun out of life since late 1999 and into 2000.

A couple of my friends also have AWESOME yahoogroups that you should definitely check out! Dr. John M. La Tourrette, known all over the world as "The Speedman" for his martial arts Speed Hitting (tm) materials has mindmastery-essentialskills@yahoogroups.com and an energy healing group at healingenergies-essentialskills@yahoogroups.com .

Another friend of mine, Rev. Vince Wingo, runs the huna-ohana@yahoogroups.com newsgroup.

Both of them have AWESOME content in their group archives and in all their products. Check them out, and tell them Jim said hi!

And make sure you go check out MY website at www.mindcontrolresources.com right now!

I look forward to hearing from you on the blog!

Jim

No comments: